The ozonator can be used in pools with manual or automatic chlorine dosing and also with salt chlorinators.
The Hydroxzone uses a Dynamic Venturi Injector, whereby the pool water is mixed with the ozone/air mix at the throat of the injector through a narrow annular orifice, thus creating very small bubbles. This method of delivery allows the bubbles to be sustained in the water, maximising the efficiency of the ozone mass transfer.
- IT PRODUCES PURE OZONE (THERE ARE NO TOXIC NITROUS COMPOUNDS AS FOUND IN STANDARD CORONA DISCHARGE OZONE GENERATORS)
- OUTPUT IS CONSTANT AND NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECTED BY TEMPERATURE OR HUMIDITY AS WITH STANDARD CORONA DISCHARGE TECHNOLOGY
- IT PRODUCES HYDROXYL RADICAL, ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL OXIDISERS FOUND IN NATURE
- THERE ARE NO MOVING PARTS, WHICH MAKES MAINTENANCE EASY
- IT’S EASY TO INSTALL AND COMES WITH A BYPASS KIT
- CAN BE USED ON NEW POOLS OR EASILY RETROFITTED TO EXISTING POOLS