People live increasingly busy lives, which means cleaning the pool is often well down the list of “to do” jobs and sometimes slips off the radar altogether.
Spring clean your pool the easy way. Keep the pool cleaning blues at bay this spring with Swimart Home Services. These services are as varied as there are pool maintenance needs and can be tailored to suit your requirements and budget.
It’s spring and while a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love, (with apologies to Alfred Tennyson) a pool owner’s fancy turns to thoughts of splashing in crystalline water as the sun shines down. Then they sigh as they recall all the scrubbing, cleaning and maintenance that precedes the splashing, diving and relaxing.
Fortunately, there’s a way to avoid the spring (pool) cleaning blues – and it’s called Swimart Home Services. These services are as varied as there are pool maintenance needs and can be tailored to suit your requirements and budget.
Home Pool Health Check
If no-one’s been in the water since April, then it may not be healthy – and that’s not something you want the kids to start splashing around in. This service involves a cursory check of pool or spa filtration equipment as well as a full water health test by a qualified and experienced Swimart pool technician. If water treatment is needed, then they can provide the right chemicals for you to do it yourself or do the job for you for an extra charge.
Pool Cleaning Service
Of course a clean pool is a healthy pool, and it’s a job that needs to be done regularly. But with people living increasingly busy lives, cleaning the pool is often well down the list of “to do” jobs and sometimes slips off the radar altogether. Swimart’s Pool Cleaning Service can ensure peace of mind as well as a sparkling pool. The technician can perform essential maintenance services tailored to the needs of your pool including vacuuming, water balancing and equipment checks.
Pool/Spa Owners Instruction Service
Those who would like to maintain their pool or spa equipment but aren’t sure how to go about it, can learn from the experts. The Swimart Owner Instruction Service teaches householders everything they need to know about their pool or spa and its equipment, including emptying baskets, water balancing and backwashing filters as well as supplying a Pool Maintenance Booklet to ensure the ongoing maintenance program is as easy and stress-free as possible.
Water Health Check
Water analysis is an important regular part of maintaining a healthy pool or spa. Swimart stores offer a free water analysis service but pool or spa owners who are short on time can have a technician visit their home. They analyse the water and recommend any chemicals that are needed.
94 Point Pool Check
This is the ultimate in pool or spa maintenance. The 94 Point Pool Check is a comprehensive maintenance service that ensures the pool or spa is as efficient, well-maintained and as safe as possible.
Filter Sand Change
Filter sand needs to be replaced every four to five years to ensure it continues to perform at peak effectiveness. Swimart technicians can replace the sand as needed or upgrade to Glass.
Filter Clean and Degrease Service
Filters also need to be cleaned and degreased to keep them in good condition and ensure healthy water. Swimart offers a full filter clean and degrease service, which includes the Aqua Health Filter Degreaser in the cost. (All other parts are extra).
Pool/Spa Filtration Problem Solving
Even the handiest pool or spa owner can find themselves stumped by underperforming filtration or cleaning equipment. Swimart offers on-site pump, filter and chlorinator problem solving services to get to the bottom of such problems.
Pool/Spa General Repairs
As a pool and spa specialist, Swimart’s technicians are qualified to undertake all pool and spa equipment repairs.
What do you love most about your pool?
For your chance to win $100 Swimart dollars to spend in-store, complete the entry form below and tell us in 25 words or less, what do you most love about your swimming pool?
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email, telephone and postcode in your entry.
Terms and conditions- Swimart prize pack giveaway
1. Entry is open to those who are over 16 years of age.
2. The prize is 1 x $100 Swimart dollars to spend in any Swimart store.
3. To enter the prize draw, the entrant must complete the entry form below.
4. Competition commences at 9.00am (AEST) on 16.09.15 and closes at 8.00pm (AEST) on 30.09.15
5. There can be only one competition entry per person.
6. Swimart takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
7. The judges will select what they consider to be the best entry.
8. The judges’ decision is final.
9. Employees of Swimart, their families and associated companies are ineligible to enter.
10. The promoter is Swimart ABN 62002070733, Unit 7, 2-8 South St, Rydalmere NSW 2116.
11. The competition will be judged on the 3rd October 2015
12. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
13. Swimart accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the prize in transit.
14. The promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
15. In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
16. The prizes is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
Click HERE for Home Servicing.
Photos provided by Tim Bradley