E = MC Plus – and more
New EnviroPro range tackles the efficiency and eco equation
“Pool owners are increasingly looking for ways to save time, water and energy when it comes to selecting the right pool equipment – and with that in mind we have put together the EnviroPro range,” explains Bryan Goh, group marketing director, Waterco Ltd.
“This is an holistic solution and is designed to address three key areas – energy efficiency, water conservation and convenience.”
The new EnviroPro range consists of a select number of Waterco’s high quality, energy efficient and award-winning water saving products, from the latest energy efficient pool pump, MultiCyclone pre-filter, cartridge and granular filters, to the latest LED lights, solar pool heaters and robotic pool cleaners.
“Whilst highly effective in their own right, these products combined and operated in the right way enable pool owners to reach the highest levels of sustainability,” Goh says. “The benefits to pool owners are enormous.”
The EnviroPro range:
- Hydrostorm ECO pump
- BriteStream Multicoloured LED lights
- Admiral robotic pool cleaners
- MultiCyclone pre-filter
- MultiCyclone Plus pre-filter and filter combined
- Opal XL cartridge filter
- Micron ECO granular filter
- Zane Solar Gulfpanel
- Electroheat heat pumps
Key EnviroPro benefits
- With the unique pre-filter MultiCyclone technology, not only do you save thousands of litres of water per year, it also takes less maintenance time to clean your filter and extends the life of your equipment. Or for the ultimate convenience and maximum water savings, the MultiCyclone Plus is an easy to use, highly efficient pre-filter and cartridge filter all in one.
- With the low flow Hydrostorm ECO pump, which already uses up to 70% less electricity than a regular pump, you can switch to off peak electricity tariffs at night due to its quiet operation, saving you even more on your energy bills. Pool water clarity is also improved, due to slow flow and better filtration.
- By combining the energy efficient Hydrostorm ECO pump with an Opal XL cartridge filter, (rather than a standard granular filter), you eliminate the need for regular backwashing saving you both water and energy.
- Or you can you can combine the Hydrostorm ECO with the new Micron ECO granular filter, which still allows you to enjoy the convenience of backwashing your pool, whilst using 30 per cent less water than a standard granular filter.
- With the new Admiral, Waterco’s new range of next generation energy efficient robotic pool cleaners, your pool will be sparkling and effortlessly clean in less than three hours, using only 80 watts of power – which is less power than required to illuminate one halogen pool light.
- With the Zane Solar Gulfpanel and the Electroheat heat pump, not only do you save on your energy bills, you can extend your swim season or even swim all year round, conveniently and cost effectively.
- And the BriteStream Multicoloured LED lights not only look great, but they operate on a mere 15% of the electrical power required for the halogen equivalents.
Want to know more? Contact your local Swimart store.